Premium Palm Frying Oil
Premium frying oil
- MOI PFC & PFO use fine quality palm oil combined with effective refining process to create high quality frying oil that has low colour and low acid value, making it suitable for all kinds of frying.
- It is cholesterol free, contains natural tocotrienol and a balanced composition of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Good frying stability contributes to longer frying life, less foaming and smoking, slower colour darkening of the oil and less gums build up which leads to a cleaner fryer.
- MOI PFC & PFO provide a less oily appearance, producing fried food with a golden-brown colour appearance and crispy texture, enhancing the original taste and aroma of the fried food.
- It is non-hydrogenated and trans fatty acid free.
- Moi’s frying oil products are long lasting, have a low melt point and a high smoke point.
Can help reduce coronary heart disease, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently awarded a qualified health claim for soybean oil and heart disease, noting that a daily intake of approximately 1½ tablespoons of soybean oil as a replacement for sources of saturated fat in the diet, could reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Soybean oil is one of the main oils that contains high amounts of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (MUFA and PUFA). This specific fatty acid composition helps to reduce blood cholesterol fractions, thus lowering the risk of heart disease.